Hand-Made Tofu Vegetable Tofu
1 tablespoon of traditional natural bittern
1. Soak the beans for more than 1 day until the beans get bigger 2-3 times.
2. Assemble the fine strainer, close the juice cap and close the lever.
3. Mix the soaked beans and water at 1:1, pour it 1 ladle and extract it.
4. From ③, put your favorite color of vegetables alternately and extract it.
It will be a vegetable tofu.
5. When put t ing the last ingredients in, place the lever in half-opened position to release the compressed pulp.
6. Put the extracted bean water in the pot and and boil it with medium heat by stirring not to be burned.
7. If bean water boils up, turn of the fire and put the bittern in little by little by stirring it.
8. Put the soft hand-made tofy in the tofu kit and make it hard.
Natural bittern has different concentration depending on manufacturers. If you want to use protein coagulation instead of bittern, adjust the ration at 200ml of water, 2 tablespoons of vinegar, and 1 tablespoon of salt and mix them.