Glutinous Millet Pear Porridge
10g (or rice 30g) of water soaked rice
5g of water soaked glutinous millet
15g of pear
150ml of water
1. Soak glutinous millet and rice sufficiently in water.
2. Close the juice cap and the lever, and fill the chamber with water.
3. Extract rice, glutinous millet-pear in order.
4. Operate the machine until the ingredients are sufficiently mixed.
5. Pour ④ in the pot and boil it moderatley.
Use fine strainer for thin rice gruel and baby food for infants. Glutinous millet is hard to be trimmed because of the skin, but with Hurom it is easy to use. It contains more protein,dietary fiber and iron than rice, so it is good for baby food for infants.